poniedziałek, 10 maja 2010

PIZZA – NOT PIZZA

I have a really good recipe for… actually I don’t know how to call it. It looks a bit like a pizza, but it is very exotic in taste because of the batter, which is made from chickpea flour. I got the recipe from my friend Magda, whom I wish to warmly greet, taking advantage of the chance. Here are the ingredients for this interesting “pastry”:
· 0,5 liter of water
· 250 g chickpea flour
· 3 tablespoons olive oil or any other oil
· 1 teaspoon salt or universal seasoning
· Curry, coriander and other spices you like (can be skipped)
· Ketchup
· Olives, feta cheese, mushrooms, raw paprika, tomatoes, onion – whatever you want to put on the top of the pizza – it’s your choice.
Mix the water, chickpea flour, oil, salt and spices in a bowl. Leave this mixture for 3-4 hours and then pour onto a greased baking tin. Don’t worry that the batter is very liquid, it will quickly set in the hot oven. You just have to make sure, that your baking tin is not leaking! J For this amount of ingredients, I used a tin 28 cm. wide.
Now you can put the things you like on the top, how I said in the last point. Put your pizza into the oven preheated to 190 degrees (Celsius) and bake 40-45 mins. till it’s golden in color. Cut it and decorate with ketchup.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz